Following are a list of frequently asked questions. If what you need to know isn’t listed below then please call us on 01245 352 833
What are the delivery charges for orders from the Online Shop?
All items (UK) are sent via Special Delivery at a cost of £8.50 per item to ensure a guaranteed safe and fast delivery to you. Items sent to Europe have a delivery cost of £19.00. Worldwide orders will be sent via an insured Signature Required delivery, please contact us for costs to your address. All delivery costs may vary depending on the item ordered so additional postage costs may apply.
Which payment methods are accepted in the Online Shop?
We accept PayPal only in £GBP. Please pay within 3 days of purchase. Please bear in mind you don't need a Paypal account to use Paypal
How long will delivery take?
All items are posted out within 48 hours of receiving cleared payment (excluding weekends and public holidays)
How secure is shopping in the Online Shop? Is my data protected?
Fully secure. Your data is protected and we do not divulge any of your details to 3rd parties.
What exactly happens after ordering?
You will receive an email confirming your order and following this an email to confirm that your order has been dispatched
Do I receive an invoice for my order?
We don't normally provide invoices but if you contact us we can provide this.
What is your returns policy?
- Returns are accepted within 7 days of purchase*
- If items are faulty or incorrect a full refund (including all postage) will be given once item arrives back
- Returns for other reasons will be accepted for a refund (minus postage costs) once the item is returned unused with tags and packaging intact and in the same condition it was sent
- Please email before returning goods stating item number and reasons for return
- *Doesn't apply to auctions or personalised items unless an error has occurred on our part